14 November 2012

One Of My All-Time Favorite Graphics





Recently I was lucky enough to add these four flat boxes of 1960s Wisk Off Washable Crayons to my collection.  I previously had a 24 pack and a 48 piece crayon bucket in this brand, thinking those were the only sets available.  Needless to say, I was very surprised and happy when I saw this beautiful graphic (which has obviously influenced my blog header) staring out at me from the eBay screen.  One of these is going in my collection and the rest will either be gifted to other collector friends or become collage/assemblage material.  With all of my creative focus on drawing and painting as of late, I haven't built any collage or assemblage pieces for myself, for sale or for other friends, so I think this may be a sign that I should check in with that part of my brain soon.  I'm off to find my scissors and mat knives.