11 March 2018

Lions, Lambs & Laughs


March has done a number on us so far.
It's definitely been exciting, if not strange.






Vanessa, Myself and Steve
with some new ceramic friends I made



50 cent gravel art from a flea market



Vanessa's shop in Stroudsburg, PA





Still aglow in the cold night air


Because I needed more records...







The BonTon is going out of business
and everything must go, including the mannequins



Ghost of a Howard Johnson's



Stroudsburg, PA street art





Bookmobile?





Gotta love the classics






I face palm daily at work.





I can't resist good lighting


...or neon.


My favorite floor




My buddy Steve says hello.






It snowed and then it melted...






I face palm / cringed when some kid
said "Hey, Montone... Who's Madonna?"










This is how you blizzard.





















...and finally, RIP to my 160 GB
2009 iPod Classic (with click wheel).
Thanks for all the walks and drives.
I'm sure that you've gone to a better place.